Hello lovely readers 🙂
Day 4 of my week a video a day, one more tomorrow and I have indeed managed to post one video each day. This was really interesting and really helped me getting comfortable with video editing and reviewing what makes sense and not. Hopefully you see the progresses in the videos !
Today I have redone a version of the double slider card I had done there but I was not really happy about the look nor the way I had managed the whole thing.
So today I do another one, with a bit more mastery and adaptation on my side, and I am really pleased by the result.
I hope you enjoy the video, and you will give a go to the card, this is really a fun project.
For this card you will need :
- Base card
- 11″ x 5″1/2 and this will be scored at 3″1/2, at 7″1/8 and at 10″5/8
- 2 pieces of 5″1/2 x 3″1/4
- 4″3/8 x 3″1/8
- Designer paper
- 2 pieces of 5″3/8 x 3″1/8
- 4″1/4 x 3″
- Card stock 2 (for the darker front layer)
- 4″1/2 x 3″1/4
- White card stock (for the stamped layers)
- 2 pieces of 5″1/8 x 2″7/8
- 4″ x 2″3/4
- a piece of plastic bag (food bag or any plastic piece) of about 1 ” 1/2 and length about 12″
- Circle Punch 1/4″
The decoration of the card is really up to you. I have coloured my stamps here with the Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers, but as said, anything you feel comfortable with will do 😉
I see you tomorrow !