Hi my lovely readers 😉
As promised, Wednesday, video day ! And today we work out the waterfall card template I show you yesterday !
First things first, the measurements:
- Base card of your choice (white in my case):
- 8″1/4 x 5″7/8
- 8″ x 1″1/2 Which you will score at 1″1/2, 2″1/4, 3″, and 3″3/4
- 4 pieces : 1″3/8 x 1″3/8
- Card 2 (Blue in my card):
- 5″3/4 x 4 “
- 4 pieces : 1″1/4 x 1″1/4
- Designer paper : 5″5/8 x 3″7/8
- Two brads of your choice
- Circle punch matching your brad size
- wet glue and power tape
- stamps or die cuts to decorate your waterfall panels
- sentiment of your choice.
Let me know if you give it a go and post in the comments your own cards, I would be pleased to see them 🙂
I see you tomorrow for a new post and Saturday for a new video !