So as said in my previous post I have created two cards today. I have got myself some time ago another bloc of Art Paper from Bringmann: The Black and White one, N° 46749.
And while I was really excited to find such a stunning paper bloc with the values I like to use a lot, I was a bit confused about where to start with it. Finally today I went ahead and created this somehow different card :
Some bits about the Technics used :
- The base card is a very basic white card, folded in two and giving a A6 format card.
- The card has been matted and layered with two of the art papers of the bloc, and cut in fancy borders with a trimmer.
- On each of those two sets (one for the inside and one for the outside of the card) I have added some double sided tape and glued a delicate ribbon with glittering silver hearts.
- The final layers have been glued in place with some basic wet glue.
- the inside of the card has received an oval white pad which is the cut part of the front pad.
- The front sentiment has been cut and embossed with the die cut set LR0309 from Mariannedesign which you can find on Amazon too.
- I have added some foam double side tape on the front layer to give it a bit of dimension, and heat embossed a sentiment from the Art Stamps collection on the first layer.
- I created a bow with the very same ribbon used on the basic layers and added some flowers of Wildorchidcrafts, of course.
- Last but not least, I have added some dimension corners I had in my drawers for a fancy touch and some glitter on the flowers.
Let me know if you like it 😉
See you tomorrow !